Friday, August 16, 2013

Seattle, Washington (United States of America)





We went to the Pike Market Place first.  It is right on the Puget Sound or the Port.  I don't know the difference.  You could buy anything you wanted fresh.  We purchased some very large shrimp and some very expensive smoked salmon.  Neither one of us enjoyed the salmon.  Live and learn, I'll take my salmon straight from now on.


Seattle is a beautiful city.  Lots of water and boats.




The Space Needle was awesome.  It was hard to believe that technology was around during the Seattle Olympics.    The circular view of the city was great.  We could see Mt. Rainier.  And we were still being blessed with perfect weather.

I can't wait to get a hair cut.  John and Boone need one too.

The city transportation was easy to use and we learn our way around pretty fast.  We took buses from near our campground and caught the monorail to the Space Needle and other attractions.

In Vancouver we rode the Skytrain, buses and the sea bus.  You've got to be impressed.

I did work in a trip to Macy's downtown. I had not seen a department store in months.

No comments:

Post a Comment